Castle Estate Vineyards - "Three Brothers"
Ledson Winery is making your dream of walking through your own vineyard a reality! Imagine the thrill of seeing your own custom label on exquisite bottles of wine made of your own grapes. Located in the heart of the wine country’s picturesque Sonoma Valley, surrounding the Ledson Castle, our newly planted Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec vineyard rows will make up our newest wine, "Three Brothers." You will be given the opportunity to reserve your vineyard row which will be specifically marked with your personalized plaque. For rows located in Block 1 you have the opportunity to book 2 private tastings per year, up to a party of 6, hosted at your vineyard row. Our winemaker, Steve Ledson, will harvest the Estate Vineyard grapes, blending them to craft an exceptional Bordeaux style wine, "Three Brothers." Each bottle of "Three Brothers" wine you receive will display the name you choose on the label.
Download the "Three Brothers" Label
- Reservation of one vineyard row or more for a minimum of 3 years
- Minimum allocation of 4 cases per vineyard row per year
- A plaque in the vineyard displaying your name and a plaque for your wine cellar for each vineyard row
- Opportunity to book 2 private tastings per year, up to a party of 6, hosted at your vineyard row (Charge applies for additional guests or food items from our gourmet marketplace)
- Personalized label on your bottles of wine
- Fixed case price for 3 years: $70/reserve bottle
- Preferred club member pricing on wine (20% off)
- Initiation fee: $500 per row, due upon signing the contract (non-refundable)
- A quarter of the amount for each vintage will be charged in May, August, November and February, and will be shipped in March
- The membership is a commitment for a minimum of 3 years (12 cases) and continues thereafter
To reserve your vineyard row, please call: (707) 537-3810 or e-mail email@example.com
Download the Castle Estate Vineyards Map